Google docs
Google docs can really be an asset when you are trying to work as a team on any document or being able to share a document with a group. I have used google docs some this past year. I have a few items I have wanted to share with my FFS students. Their is work upfront to form the group but once it is established you pull up the group and share the document. I have also used this as a spreadsheet tracking device of participation in FFS on a weekly basis. When the entrepreneur class in eighth grade was in it's beginning stages a document was share and commented on by everyone trying to come up with ideas on how this course should be implemented and what each teacher was going to be doing. It was interesting to watch a document being changed as you are watching it based on the auto save version. I must admit what I have seen really interests me and I am trying to implement some of the ideas.
Labels: Activity 8 task 1

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home